Patriotic Flags is committed to ensuring that you receive the most premium quality printed polyester flags available.
There are many terrible features you can find on flags being sold today.
The majority of flags sold in the USA, especially on sites like Ebay and Amazon, are 68 denier polyester fabric. Also known as “Fly Breeze” and other names. Besides being thinner fabric, many have other problems.
These are the features you should not find on any of our flags.
1) Misshapen flags. This can take a few different forms. Either irregular edges or the image on the flag is way off center itself.
2) Plastic header material. Some of the flags being sold have a weird transparent plastic header material that is not only unattractive but very fragile. Some even have writing inside the header material that is clearly visible because of its transparent nature.
3) Grommets that come corroded. Some factories produce flags that arrive with corroded grommets. This is becoming increasingly common in the industry. Sometimes the grommets are corroded and flags even have rust stains from the grommets when you take them out of the packages.
4) Dye that runs. Some flags will bleed inside the packaging. So you open the flag up and ink is already smeared. Usually, it is the red ink that is the worst.
5) Header card staples through the flag. This is something that should be easy to avoid, but some factories will put header cards on the flags and then staple the header card with both the staples penetrating the flags.
These are all increasingly common problems with the 68D flags being made now. The flags with the above defects are what I like to call “eBay Grade.” Don’t believe me? Just order a flag from eBay.